Necklaces 9ct White Gold Lavender Jade and Diamond Long Drop Art Deco Pendant with 46cm Curb Chain BG1HSAAXS
Set in 9ct White Gold
Fine gemset jewellery
Jade and Diamond
Comes with 18inch chain
A lovely Lavender Jade and Diamond Pendant in 9ct White Gold from Ivy Gems.
This necklace features a lilac Jade ring which hangs from a diamond set, 9ct white gold bale. Four diamond set square motifs dangle elegantly from the bale and from the jade hoop to create an Art Deco feel.
The pendant comes with a 9ct white gold, 18” curb chain and traditional, round bolt clasp.
Did you know…
- Jade is also known as “the stone of heaven”.
- Jade has been prized throughout history by the Chinese and Ancient Egyptians for its beauty and symbolism.
- Jade represent 12, 30 and 35 years of marriage (12th, 30th & 35th Wedding Anniversaries) .
- Jade is the alternate birthstone for those born in March .
- In ancient times it was believed that wearing Jade would increase physical strength and add longevity.
- In China Jade is also a symbol of wisdom, compassion, justice, modesty and courage.
About Ivy Gems
At Ivy Gems you’ll discover beautiful, high quality, yet affordable gem-set jewellery.
Designed to be worn
We aim to design timeless and classic pieces that are suitable for any occasion – birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or as the ultimate love token…. whether you are purchasing for yourself or as a gift we are sure you’ll find the perfect item from our extensive collection. In particular, we have a large range of Birthstone jewellery such as gem set rings, earrings and pendants.
Expertise in Jewellery Making
Ivy Gems only select the finest gemstones from around the world which are set in either 9ct Gold or 925 Sterling Silver by our skilled artisans using more than 30 years of jewellery making experience.9ct White Gold Lavender Jade and Diamond Long Drop Art Deco Pendant with 46cm Curb Chain BG1HSAAXS
- Reviews (0)
- Related Products
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: